• You’re sick and tired of being ghosted, rejected or disappointed in love – while everyone else around you seems to be getting engaged, married or popping out babies
• You’ve had a series of toxic, unhealthy relationships and are ready to heal your love life once and for all
• You’ve been on your own for years now and are fed up of being asked why you’re “still single” at family gatherings; you feel ready to meet your life partner, but have no idea where to even start
• You feel utterly heartbroken and need a proven roadmap and support to help you move forwards with your life
• You’ve struggled with addictive behaviour in relationships such as infidelity, multiple one night stands, jealousy, obsession or checking your partner’s phone
• You’ve had enough of the superficiality of the online dating world and want to find real, soulful and meaningful love with someone you can build a life with
• You’re in a relationship, but are feeling stuck, trapped or anxious most of the time and want guidance and clarity over whether to stay or leave
The key “requirement” for the program is definitely being an action-taker and being “coachable.” Also, a real desire to not only learn, but actually implement the work in to your life. I genuinely wish I’d had this program when my love life was a mess 8 years ago.
The course is NOT for you if:
• You’re expecting overnight results with very little effort/ work involved. This is not a ‘quick fix’ formula; this work goes extremely deep and is designed to create lasting change in your romantic life, and that requires commitment and consistency. I give you the EXACT blueprint and tell you want to do, but only you can actually do it (that being said, this program will take YEARS off your learning curve, which is another benefit of the course).
• You have a negative attitude. Whatever pain you may be experiencing in your love life, this program will help you – but only as much as you help yourself. Whining, complaining, rudeness and the like are not going to get you very far, and they create a horrible environment for others who actually want to make some progress. So, only join us inside the program if you can commit to being a generally pleasant and respectful human being.
• You’re a know it all. I have no doubt that I’ll share some stuff inside GYS that you’ll already know (but are probably not putting in to practice on a consistent basis). The people who’ve thrived from doing this work are those who approach it with an open-minded, humble and curious attitude – so, if you don’t think you’re able to do that, this program’s probably not for you.